Super Retarded Dog #001 Super Retarded Dog #001

In the beginning, the dog reminded me of Napoleon Dynamite, through his facial gestures and what he was saying. As much as I hated that movie, you did a good job with the animation.

The assault The assault

boo

More interesting than most of the stuff that makes it to the front page, but there are a lot of areas that need work. I won't go into it because I am sure some one before me said it.

Batman : The Red Hood Batman : The Red Hood

uhh

I really don't have any expectations of newgrounds, but come on...

Van Jellies Van Jellies

ooga habva

Seriously, really addicting. I find very few flash games even worth playing. Good job.

BulletTime BulletTime

Yay, I got a rank of 9914 with my 14,109 score. I seriously don't know how people are doing so well. Are most people on crack so they have this unforeseen advantage? Anyways, about the game, fun stuff considering its simplicity. Nothing new being said here.

Cursor Thief live Cursor Thief live

what?

I need to stop coming to this site.

Improv 1 Improv 1

ooga booga

Sup, rarely do I see other pianist that improvise their music like i do. Good effort mate.

JAPPO312 responds:

Thanks. I have alot to learn.

honi soit qui mal y pense - 2 honi soit qui mal y pense - 2

moo mix

Nice job. I play myself, but I hardly have enough patience to write out before hand what I am going to play.

margarine responds:

Thanks a lot. I haven't actually written this one out yet, cos it's kind of complex with sustained notes and pauses and crossed hands all over the place. I always play from memory, cos my sightreading's rubbish :P

The Opera of the Frogs The Opera of the Frogs

Very Nice

Great song. How do you get such prestine quality? Are you using a program to play those instruments, or something else? Anyways, keep it up.