Super Retarded Dog #001 Super Retarded Dog #001

In the beginning, the dog reminded me of Napoleon Dynamite, through his facial gestures and what he was saying. As much as I hated that movie, you did a good job with the animation.

The assault The assault

boo

More interesting than most of the stuff that makes it to the front page, but there are a lot of areas that need work. I won't go into it because I am sure some one before me said it.

Batman : The Red Hood Batman : The Red Hood

uhh

I really don't have any expectations of newgrounds, but come on...

A WigheadFilms Christmas A WigheadFilms Christmas

This is sweet

*Takes in a deep breath* ahhh... refreshing.

Milk Bandages Milk Bandages

ren and stimpy

Same style, same type of music, same type of drawings.. as ren and stimpy.. damn I miss that show. Oh yeah, good job.

mumbla responds:

i miss that show with that one guy in the hat...you know...that guy...he was always like, "hey im the guy in the hat"

that was a great show

Do the Terrin 3 Do the Terrin 3

Cool man

Surprised no one has reviewed this. Any who.. great job. I just started using flash, and let me just say.. it is a bitch.

TerrinShard responds:

haha, yeah, im good with flash, and i can do non-stick. But my love for killing mindless stickfigures will remain in my heart always....ahhahaah

Neo-Bender SE Neo-Bender SE

Graphics

Using those 3d models and cell shading, plus the animation was fantastic. I only have one issue, actually two.

1) Matrix spoofs are boring
2) It felt like I was watching the flash in slow motion.

Tier Tier

hmm

blah blah blah good graphics blah blah blah doesn't make sense.

poxpower responds:

you rock :)

UGLY UGLY

Umm

Not exactly sure how this entry got daily 2nd place. Now I have to appreciate the animation considering how long it takes, but the story itself was anything but amusing.

FF: Warfare 7 FF: Warfare 7

hello

I generally liked this flash, using the final fantasy 3 pixels and your own and what not, but... it seemed a bit slow paced. Something you just watch once.